We are now living in a connected world, and e-learning is utilizing the latest technology for people development. We are providing services both for Learning Management System development and for e-learning content development to make your training and development program more effective and efficient.
What is E-Learning?
Stated simply, e-learning is a learning process supported with interactive computer applications. In this day and age, this generally means over the Internet, with the information delivered via a browser, like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc. This definition may be expanded to include any electronically delivered learning materials, such as self-learning packages delivered in CDs.
To constitute e-learning, a learning module has to have some sort of quantifiable outcome or goal, i.e. to teach or test a specific task or tasks. Ideally, this goal can then be measured using some form of interactivity to determine whether the users understood or absorbed what they learnt.
Lutan Edukasi E-Learning Solution
For some people, e-learning may constitude the conversion of printed materials to be displayed in a browser, perhaps with a series of linked pages, a table of contents, but not much interactivity.
On the contrary, Lutan Edukasi E-Learning Solution delivers high-quality e-learning material with these features:
- High levels of interactivity: Participants are not passive, but they are active learners in our e-learning solution.
- Use of Video, audio, and other multimedia: Create an e-learning experience that is both entertaining and engaging even for those “non-techie” participants.
- Integration with classroom based learning: Use e-learning as follow up tools to ensure your training investment pays off.
- Community based: Build relationship with facilitators and fellow e-learners through discussion forums.
- User progress tracking: Monitor the progress of all e-learning participants and make sure that your e-learning reaches its intended goals.
Comparision between Traditional Training and E-Learning
In 2007, SWA Magazine published an article comparing the effectiveness of traditional training and e-learning
The table below summarized the findings.
|PERUSAHAAN||POLA TRADISIONAL||POLA E-LEARNING||KETERANGAN|
Bank Internasional Indonesia
| Jumlah peserta (orang): 2.000
Durasi: 2 hari
Waktu pembelajaran: 3,6 tahun
| Jumlah peserta (orang): 6.305
Durasi: 1 hari
Waktu pembelajaran: 1 tahun
| Efisiensi biaya pelatihan mencapai 85%
|Bank Negara Indonesia|| Jumlah peserta pelatihan
| Jumlah learner periode
1 Januari s/d 30 September 2007
= 92.988 orang (seorang karyawan
bisa beberapa kali ikut)
| Penghematan biaya mencapai
Rp 64 Miliar lebih (mencakup biaya
transportasi, uang saku peserta, dan
|Federal International Finance|| Karyawan baru wajib mendapat
pelatihan kelas Basic Mentality
Biaya pelatihan kelas Basic
| Mulai Mei 2006 pelatihan
dikonversi via e-learning
Biaya pengadaan pelatihan
|Membutuhkan waktu 6 hari||Hanya perlu waktu 3 hari||Efisiensi: 72% per tahun|